Windows 10 with major breakthroughs to help users more access to new technologies as well as get acquainted with the advent of smart operating system. Here is the first step to be able to experience, so how to install windows 10 from USB.
Here I will guide you : ” How to install windows 10 from USB ” with a PC or laptop.
Step 1 : Prepare 1 USB boot install windows 10 built-in file
Step 2 : This step is necessary for some machines are not claiming to boot from USB. To correct this, you enter the BIOS by: at boot time you press the DEL, F8, F10, … Note that this way depending on the various models, you can see how at the bios of the current line of popular laptops here, it will appear at startup you’ll do fine eyes. After you find the section in the BIOS boot order select the operating system is loaded from USB.
Bios to adjust to be able to boot from the USB or DVD / CD set to enable Windows to boot the operating system from a USB drive, CD / DVD first, you read the instructions refer to the BIOS to boot from USD correction or DVD / CD Windows offline.
Step 3 : Follow the instructions below
- Set up time, keyboard, and then click Next
- Click Instal now
- Click I do not have a product key
- Select the Windows 10 operating system you want to install, then click Next.
- Select I accept the license terms and then click Next
- Select the Custom: Install Windows only (advanced)
- Select the hard drive you want to install the operating system up, click Next
- The installation process will take place over a period of 10-15 minutes depending on the configuration of your computer fast or slow
- Once you have installed the device will reboot and return to the setup screen for the first time use
- Click the Use Express settings to automatically set up the device for the first time use, click the Customize option to manually set.
- Select the I own it and then click Next
- Click Skip to skip this step Microsoft account login
- Create a login account and password for the computer
- Click the Not now to skip the use of virtual assistant Cortana
- Wait a moment for the device settings for the first run, do not be shutdown during this time.
And now you can use windows 10 on your computer
These related articles you can refer to below :