How to use apple icloud on windows without a Mac is a question that many people ask, in this article we guide you to install and use this application right on the Windows platform.
1. Install Apple iCloud on Windows
- First, to install iCloud, you need to go to apple.com/support/icloud/icloud-for-windows to download the iCloud for Windows installation package.
- Once downloaded, you proceed with the installation as usual.
- Once installed, you will need to sign in to iCloud using your Apple ID, and you can create your iCloud account on your iPhone or on your computer to use.
2. Use Apple iCloud on Windows
- Successfully logged in, an iCloud content dialog will automatically send operation data to the Apple server that will appear. You should click on Do not send to disagree.
- ICloud will now scan and display your data on the iCloud server to the Windows version. Here we will see a yellow message informing you that iCloud has detected an installed version of Outlook on Windows, do not you care about it.
- Click the Options … in the Photos to select the folder synchronization and synchronization folder path between iCloud and computer. You can also reposition the image syncing folder if you like by clicking the Change … option in the iCloud Photos location section.
- In addition, iClound will display a quick access icon on iCloud Photos in the drive window of File Explorer.
- And a small icon in the system tray for users to access more easily.
- In addition, iCloud on Windows also offers users bookmarks syncing features on popular browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Firefox. To use, click the Options … in the Bookmarks and check the name of the browser that you want to sync.
- In case you want to sync Google Chrome with iCloud, you need to install an extension called iCloud Bookmarks, which is released by Apple.
- To track information about your storage space on iCloud, click the Storage option in the main view. At this time, iCloud will perform statistics and display the iCloud Storage window with information about the components that are using your iCloud storage space.
- Also here you can buy more storage space for your iCloud account by clicking the Buy More Storage option …
- Along with the basic options, iCloud on Windows also includes access shortcuts for other tools included in the iCloud suite, including Calendar, Contacts, Keynote, and more.
- And when you click on one of the shortcuts, the web browser opens and automatically accesses the iCloud.com website, but you need to sign in with your Apple ID to continue.
- Once logged in, you can use other iCloud’s online services with ease.
The below related articles you can refer :