Although temporary fixes can be made by removing Driver IDT High Definition Audio and replacing it with Microsoft High Definition Audio. But this way is only temporary, Microsoft’s driver really does not support good IDT chip, will give poor sound quality with the manufacturer’s driver. This blog will guide you how to install and solve the problem in the simplest way.
Step 1 : Download IDT High Definition Audio version 6.10.6504 here. DOWNLOAD DRIVER And extract to any directory.
Step 2 : Disable Driver Signature Verification follow these steps :
=> Hold Shift and click Restart
- The machine will restart and follow :
=> When this image appears press F7.
- Next, Win will boot normally.
- After entering Win, click on the Start icon and select Device Manager.
- Double Click on Sound, video and game controllers will show down below the IDT High Definition Audio Codec
- Right click on IDT High Definition Audio Codec and select Update Driver Software …
=> Find it to the item list driver idt downloaded
- Select STWRT.INF (IF 32 BIT MACHINE) or STWRT64.INF (IF 64BIT MACHINE). Then click Open then OK.
Some pictures when tested successfully.
Please refer to the article below for more information :