Users are still wondering whether the internet explorer application on windows 10 still exists not because of simple interface difficult to adapt to the innovation and the combination of two old operating system.
Internet Explorer is still available in Windows 10 for the following reasons :
- If your business web application works on Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 7, it will work the same in Windows 10.
- Includes Internet Explorer in Windows 10 removing the Windows 10 friction upgrade.
- MS Edge can fall back to Internet Explorer when needed.
Internet Explorer can be found under “Windows Accessories” under “All apps” in Start. It is not attached to Start nor Taskbar.
- Click “All apps“.
- Click on “Windows Accessories“.
- Click on “Internet Explorer“.
- Or you can type “Internet Explorer” directly in the search bar.
The below related articles you can refer :