This error occurs when the file “msvcr100.dll” of the operating system has problems. The file “msvcr100.dll” may be lost due to some reason or the “msvcr100.dll” file is incompatible with the operating system. Or the file “msvcr100.dll” is faulty … Whatever the cause of the problem, do not rush to find out the solutions that you share below hope to help you !
Method 1 : Reinstall Microsoft Visual C ++
Please visit the links provided below to download Microsoft Visual C ++ Re1distributable 2010 to fix the error, with this method your chances of success up to 99.9%.
NOTE : For this method your computer needs to be networked
- For 32 bit operating systems : Https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555
- For 64 bit operating systems : Https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=14632
Here because your operating system is 32 bit side you will choose the 32 bit link. Click Download
Download interface appears, you wait for it automatically link to you if you feel for a long time you can click Click here to quickly download.
A file named vcredist_x86.exe will be downloaded to your computer, choose where to save -> Click Save
Right-click on the new file and select Run as administrator for Windows 7 and above (Windows XP double-clickable).
The installation interface appears, you just press NEXT and follow the installation steps as usual. The installation process is fast or slow depending on your transmission line !
Method 2 : Add the file “msvcr100.dll”
With this method your chances of success are about 90% so when using this method do not fix it, use method 1. First you access the path below.
Then select DOWNLOAD ZIP-FILE
Continue to choose the latest version and match the version of the operating system is 32 or 64 bit
Finally download the Download button to download the computer !
Or you can also download directly here
- For 32 bit operating systems : Http://www.mediafire.com/download/teocbtx4cjg1w43/msvcr100.zip
- For 64 bit operating systems : Http://www.mediafire.com/download/7eo9sx6qan2xex7/msvcr100-64.zip
After downloading you unzip and copy the file “msvcr100.dll” into the corresponding path as follows :
- C: \ Windows \ System32 (for 32-bit operating systems)
- C: \ Windows \ SysWOW64 (for 64-bit operating systems)
So after done, turn off all applications and restart your computer to execute the file !
You can refer to the article below for more information :